The European Blockchain Hub

A good starts for me for this year of 2019 to be involved in one of the biggest event blockchain with the collaboration of Blockchain Experts from Asia and Europe. Powerful organisations such as United Nations, Deloitte,  several Ministries from Europe,  Switzerland Node European Blockchain Hub and many big corporations in Blockchain Ecosystem also involved in this wonderful event.

I will be one of the panelists for the forum session with the topic of "Blockchain in Regulatory". The host is European Blockchain Hub with Anja Blaj as moderator. She is my friend who gave all this powerful networks to me. She is the Head of Advocacy European Blockchain Hub. I will make Malaysia proud!

#blockchain #ecosystem #futuretechnology #unitednations

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

From Helpless to Helpful... Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger